Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Maple Tree....

Maple Tree.  This is your tree.
I have made you strong, and sturdy like Me.
I have made you for all the world to see.
Though you may think, how can this be?

You like a lot of shade.
You kind of like to sit back and fade.
But that's not really how you were made.

Like the Maple. 
 You were filled with the sweetest staple.
I am not speaking of a fable.
You are more than capable.
In fact you are quite able.
I've given you My label.
We will feast on your Maple at My table.

You are so full of sweet.
From your head, to your feet.
This is what will make you complete.
It's just wonderfully neat.
I have made you a special seat.

There may be times,
when you need a tap.
But your love will always fill the gap.
Come sit on My lap.
Where you will take a nap.
And I will replenish your sap.

No comments:

Post a Comment