Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weeping Willow....

Weeping Willow.
This is your tree.  It is My decree.
Just the name, shows that you grieve.
Oh My little one, how you wish it will leave.
I promise I will up heave.
This believe, you will be free.
I'm answering your greatest plea.

Like a Willow, you were made to bend.
You have become quite adept,
at moving from right to left.
All this tugging has weighed heavily on your chest.
Oh, how you do your best.
But now you will rest.

It has been up and down.
In fact, round and round.
This is why I have planted your roots,
 so firmly in the ground.
Your limbs will no longer feel wound.

You feel responsible for their sin.
Your tears build from deep within.
Let go my lovely child.
Don't you know,
 your pain only makes you more beautiful?
I no longer want you to blend.
Very soon, you will not have to go their way again.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    just found you through an old thread in the coffee shop...

    Those are beautiful words

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete