Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Boy

  Little boy asks his mommy.  What's a miracle?  Mommy looks down, smiles, and says.  Why, a miracle is you.  With your eyes so blue.  He says, who?  She whispers softly you.  Your everything that is pure and true.

  Boy fishing with his best friend.  Looks at him and asks.  What's a miracle to you?  His friend just grins at him and replies.  A miracle is a friend , that is there from the beginning until the end.  Always willing to bend.  Sweetly helping you to mend, when life cuts you deep and makes you weep.  My miracle is you.  For that's what you do.

  Young man working on the car with his dad.  Says dad, What would you call a miracle?  Dad rocks back on his heels.  Spinning his wheels.  Says my boy, I believe my miracle is you.  Even when I've been sad, or I've had it bad.  Especially when hard times have made me mad.  You have always helped me to feel glad.  You see that's a miracle to me and it will always be.

  Grown man is sitting in church.  The pracher is teaching about miracles.  Somewhere from deep within, he hears these words again.  My treasured son, My miracle is you.  I had a vision and it became My mission.  So please now listen.  If you do, nothing will be missing.  I created this guy.  Maybe he's a little shy but oh, how he will try.  Whose heart reaches up to the sky and will never say goodbye.  Sometimes he feels he's the one to blame, but I already took away all his shame.  For he did not cry My name in vain.  I've taken him by the hand and I'm bringing him to My promised land.  I'm longing for this guy to understand, from the moment that his life began.  He was destined to be grand.  Now don't you see, that you are he.  You will always be, My miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment