Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, September 16, 2010

This one's for you

                                                        Your pain is real. 

         I can feel your hurt from deep within.  I'm asking you to please, don't give in.

  My love for you flows through your veins.  It is much bigger than a piece of grain.  Infact it is bigger than a train.

  Your beauty is extremely rare.  the stars in heaven can"t compare.  They wouldn't dare.  I gave you an extra share.  It even shines in your hair.  All because I care.

  I have seen to  it that you are well versed.  My cherished child, you have never been cursed.  I love you so much My heart feels like it could burst.

  I am with you now.  I will be with you then.  It doesn't matter when.  Because I will be until the very end.

             Hold on to Me as I hold on to you.  We will be like glue.  Know this is true.

                           Walk with me and be sure.  That you are all that is pure.

  I know you have My light and that you will hold it tight.  As My love for you soars like a kite.  Remember your beauty is just right.

                This is real.  It is time for you to kneel.  Ask Me to heal.  I defenitely will.

  My lovely, the death has already been done.  With Him you have already won.  You will no longer run.

  It is your turn to rise.  I have broken those ties.  You are so wise.  You have My love in your eye

                             Now come fill up on My feast and rest in My peace.

1 comment: