Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, September 16, 2010

God's rest

      I know you are tired.  At times you feel like you are mired. 
                                            
                                                It makes you weep.  Even in your sleep.

        My child please hear Me now.  Listen, I have given you My vow.

  My word is true.  I will follow it through.  So please don't be so blue.  I will always love you.

         You will walk in rest.  Right out of this mess.  My lovely lady, you are blessed.

  you are mine and not only for a time.  Follow My vine.  It will guide you through the line.

 We will walk with My feet.  All the way to My street. 

                                    I'll carry you on My back.  You won't even have to pack.

  Lay your head on My shoulder.  While I move this boulder.  Rest for a while.  I'll hold you closer.

  It's time to wipe your eyes.  You no longer have to cry.  I will never say goodbye.  I will be right here, by your side. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy, I really enjoyed that! It really hit the spot for me. Thanks so much for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete