Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My prayer of forgiveness

I am asking for your forgiveness now.
I humbly bow.  I am repenting my foul.
This is my vow.  I am shouting it loud.
I love you, wow!  I do this, how?
All because He has dried me with His towel.

Alot of my blame, was my own shame.
I forgot that everyone has their own pain.
This is the reason He came.  
So I could live out His name .
All this time I was so vain. 
 Now I know I am His dame.
At last my pain has wane.
Everyday I will wash this glorious mane in His rain.
His love has ordained that I am sane and my spirit has been tamed.

I have a feeling that He will keep healing as long as I keep kneeling.
My sins He will keep killing.  The layers He will keep pealing.
My mind He will keep sealing.
Grace He will keep dealing.
My head is still reeling.  From all that He is revealing.

Ugly is in the kilm.  Beautiful is not at the helm.
I pray somebody will get this on film.
For soon we will all live in His realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment