Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 13, 2010

This is my God Story

                      This is my story.  It is full of God's glory.   So please do not worry. 

  It's so hard to know where to begin.  But  you can rest in the fact that God has already finished the end.  Of course there are still areas left to mend.

  I was not a shy little girl.  I was full of talk and whirl.  Ican't say we lived in timbuctoo or calamazoo, but it was rural.  I was strong and robust.  I know there were times  I caused a fuss, it just seemed a must.  But what would you expect of a child who had been accosted by an evil lust.  Still I was filled with a great gust.  I know to some I seemed a little nuts, but it was just so hard for me to trust.  See my God created me from dust, and He is always just.  He would not leave me on the floor like crumbs from the crust.  Nor would He place me on a shelf,  left to rust.  His plan was to heal every wound from deep within.  Especially every drop of puss.  Until my image reflected His bust.

  When you are raised in a world of pain and sin.  It is so hard to blend.  Even harder to fit in.  Sometimes you feel like you belong in a bin.  No matter how much you wish you could hide away in a private den.  Your spirit, your will, can no longer allow it's self to bend.  Your heart has been rend.  Hope, you wish somebody would send.  You feel tossed in the wind.  Your life, your body, you must defend.  Because of your kin.  Even worse your men.  How could a child even begin to know how to fend.  I'd been better off working at a cotton gin.  Is it such a great wonder I wasn't born with the instincts of a mother hen.  But hope and lessons through His Son my Father did lend.  You see my heart He did not make out of tin.  My heart is now on the mend.  Through the grace of my Father's pen.

  Yes, it's true I always felt the need to strive, in order to surrvive.  In my experience, it was how you stayed alive.  Sometimes I felt my cries, came from empty eyes, and it was just always easier to say goodbye.  Oh, how easy it was to believe the enemies lies.  Destroy me, even now he still tries.  In my younger years he mostly used guys.  Thought he had me in his vise.  Praise God every day my old self continuously dies.  His work in me He costantly applies, and the enemy and his tag alongs are nothing more than a bunch of nuicance flies.  Kind of like a cat with nine lives.  Every morning I rise.  My day is filled with my Lord's highest of highs, and my spirit is a little more wise.

  For a season I allowed myself to be filled with malice and hate.  I'd become so rotten, I'd smell better if I rolled in a pile of bait.  So many times I thought there was no saving me, it was just to late.  Not realizing that Jesus had already paid my rate.  But wait, Oh thankyou sweet Savior, that was not to be my fate.  You see I had a preset date.  With my true life Mate.  To stroll through my Father's pearly gate.

  Oh the amazing wonder of my God's grace.  When we truly understand it, how can we do anything else but drop to our knees in praise.  Once you get a taste.  You must become part of the craze.  You realize that if your beautiful God can forgive your faize.  Then maybe they too were walking around in a daze.  Their eyes cloudy with haze.  In their own messy maze.  Their life turned into a waste.  Maybe their years have felt like a desperate race.  Imagine how amazing it will be when our gaze, finally falls upon His face, and you hear the words, come here my glorious child.   Then He wraps you in His sweet embrace, and whispers I'm covering you in my finest lace.  Now join Me as we walk at My pace.  For you are finished and it is time to leave this place.

  Remember,  from the beginning every one of us is loved and viewed as our Maker made us .  We are God's sweet child.  Whether we are wild or mild.  Sometimes we are a little beguiled or riled.  But know for each one of us our Savior has already walked that mile, and we each have been loved all the while.

  We were made to love and no greater love is there than forgiveness.  That is our business.

  As for my kin and my men.  They too have been healed from deep within.

                                                      Thank you and Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment