Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My name?

I'm calling your name. This is not a game. 
My glorious child there is no more reason to blame.
For I've wiped away all your shame.

There doesn't have to be any reason or rhyme.
It is just your time.
Come drink of My wine.

I know you have felt bogged down in a marsh.
At times it has just been so harsh.
But that is all really a farce.

It may feel like your going out on a limb.
But trust Me.  Jump in, and go for a swim.

There is no need to worry and fret.
It's not as if we just met.
Remember, I have aleady paid your debt.

I'm not a taker. Nor a shaker, or even a faker.
I'm just Me.  Your beautiful Maker, and sometimes your Waker.

I'm here to fill your heart with bliss, and I'll start with a sweet kiss.
Here to fulfill your greatest wish, and I won't miss.

My love for you reaches up to the sky.  It will never die.
My love is so high, that sometimes, even I cry when I see you try.
Then you give up, and your left wondering why, you have not been able to fly.

Your beauty is as wonderous as the sea.You are as strong as My tree.
If you will just come back to Me, that is all I will need you to be.
For I gave you He.

He is perfection. You are in His reflection.
In that, there is no regression.  you are My blessing.

My lovely daughter, I have not locked you in a shed.You are well read.
Please get that into your head. Now crawl up out of that bed.
We will be wed.  You are not dead.

Once you can completely see, when that cock crowed on three, it was how I meant it to be,
so that you would be free.  then you will call on Me , down on your knees.

He had to give, so that you may live. 
This He did.  My cherished kid.

I'm waiting for you to open your door.  So that I may pick you up off of the floor.
My georgeous girl.  My very precious pearl.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see it as a problem. God is not judgemental but out of interest, why have you got the Pizza ad there? Victoria.

    ReplyDelete