Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The faithful Father's reply.

Oh My sweet child,
 I have filled your body with My light.
I am opening your eyes,
 so you will regain your sight.
You will no longer live in the night.
In you, I will breathe all of My delight.
Never again will your lungs feel tight. 
I am freeing you from your plight. 
 I have already saved you from this fight.

My precious little one.
It was never your ears,
 that caused you not to hear.
It was all of your fears.
Sometimes, they can kick you in the rear.
I am right here.
I'm washing away your tears.
I am removing your fears.
And I'll do it with the help of your peers.
No longer will you feel queer.
Do not listen to their jeers.
They are lies that try to make you veer.
Always remember, I love you My dear.

Feel Me now.  You are in My embrace.
I love your graceful face.
There is no need for a crutch,
 I will carry you at My pace.
Please know, you will never be encased.
As you lift Me up in praise.
I will fill you up with an overflowing grace.
As for strength,
I am giving you more than a trace.
So  much, that you will want to race,
 all the way to My place.

My loved one,  know that you are free.
This is how I created you to be.
Fly straight to Me
You will smell My scent on the breeze.
This wind, will carry you through the trees,
and over the seas.
  All the way to My knees.
I promise your tears will be gone.
In this do believe.

My fair one, as for your taste.
They are being replaced.
There is no such thing as a waste.
Every morsel, I will make sure to baste.
All of this I am doing with undo haste.





1 comment: