Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

God's Tender Grace.

My beloved daughter, lift up your chin.
Always remember, he is never going to win.
Your beautiful face was made for an innocent grin.
There is nothing I will not mend. 
 Your heart you do not have to defend.
It is not a great sin. Your kin I am here to tend.
To you, My strength I will lend.
I will blow him away with My strong wind.
For what I begin, I always end.
On that you can depend.  If needed, I'll say it again.

He tries to discourage.
But I forever encourage.

His game, is blame and shame.  But even through the rain,
 he will never beat My name.
You see, I made the final score when Jesus came.

He thinks this tactic will make you veer.
It is meant to fill you with fear and tears.
But let Me make one thing clear,
It's not going to happen.  Not with Me so near.
All because sweet one, I'm right here.

The liar thinks if he cheats.  He can sift you like wheat.
Thinking he's strong enough to defeat.
But the joke's on him, I've got the sneaky one by the seat.
I told you I would repeat, you and your family are complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment