Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A sweet prayer song..

The greatest sacrifice.
What a beautiful price.
So hard to believe.
 You made it for me.
All so I could be free.

How I long to see Your sweet face.
I love the feel of your warm embrace.
All my brokenness is gone.
 No, there is not even a trace.
I am blessed with your grace.

Oh Lord, as my face brushes the floor.
I cry out, please, always give me more.
My King, never let me close my door.

There are times when I am weak.
And my spirit wants to leave.
But, You Lord, give me the strength to cleave.
Let Your love safely weave.

When Your Son came.
He wiped away all my shame.
I ask to always remember this in Jesus's name.

For You have filled my heart with glee.
Just by loving me, for me.
Oh, Father from You I will never flee.

Oh my Elshadi,
 thank you for always hearing my cry.
I am so happy that I am alive.
And now I will never die.
Thank you my Father, my Elshadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment