Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nourished in God's garden.

You shall live in My garden.
Yes, My love was your pardon.
Your heart will no longer be hardened.

You, My prized rose, are oh, so fragrant.
Yes, as My Son shines on you,
 you will become wonderfully radiant.
No longer will you be ruled by a tyrant.
Yes, the one who is so belligerent.
Whose lies convinced you,
 that you were less than a vagrant.
Who wanted to make you his immigrant.

No more, though his words at times were almost hypnotic.
He tried to keep you confused, by making your life chaotic.
Convincing you that all people were phycotic.
You have finally seen that he is the one who is neurotic.

You are no longer entombed.
For My faithfulness has never stopped feeding your blooms.
You My fairest flower were cucultivated, to be pruned.
Always assume, that I am clearing your clouds of gloom.
I planted you even before you entered the womb.
He knows he is already doomed.
This is why he tried so hard to plant weeds that will loom.

Yes, My love is here to intoxicate.
It will also help you to meditate.
As I exfoliate and eradicate.
My words will now flow on your palette.
As you lay prostrate.

No, I will not relent.
Though you were brought to this extent.
I will use it now to breathe into you My sweet scent.
I know you have been on the fence.
My words, I do not mince.
My blooming bud, you have already taken the time to repent.
Now please, come and dwell in My tent.
No, you won't have to pay any rent.
I will help you to vent.
I was never to lenient.
I know your heart had a big dent.
Yes, it was quite bent.
But no more, from this day, hence.

At first you will be a little timid.
But as My rain comes, you will become, oh so, vivid.
Your beauty will not be diminished.
You will not be left with one tiny blemish.
For your thirst will see you finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment