Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sister!!!

                                  Oh Sister Dear, sometimes I wish you lived near.
                             My body is falling apart, but God says never my heart.
                               I think I am dying, but can the symptoms be lieing.
                                I think this is a clue, or am I messing up the view.
                                       Can everything I see from Him be true?
                                      Please, I think I need to hear it from you.
                                                 What to do, what to do?
                                                My body is icy, and achy.
                        So hard for me to even have the strength to finish my baking.
                               Infection, after infection, can get quite depressing.
                      I am a walking skeleton, and it feels like my insides are melting.
                              The pain is so severe, sometimes it grips me in fear.
                               Don't get me wrong, how I would love to be home.
                                        Yet, it is so hard to picture myself gone.
                  I look for my little God prints, but it seems like I haven't even made a dent.
                             I think I hear God's woo, but I would like your input too.


No comments:

Post a Comment