Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The desperate plea.

It is so dark in here.  Why can't I see?
It is so hard to breathe.
How will I ever get free?
Please Father God, come and save me.

Why can't I hear?  All I can feel is fear.
I'm covered in my tears.
I think they are clogging up my ears.
Hey, I'm right here.  You're so near.
  Get it in gear.
Hurry, I am feeling quite queer.

How I long to feel your touch.
If  I just had a crutch.
I would hobble out of this hutch.
I know it wouldn't take much.
If I could just feel a nudge.

For some reason I can't seem to smell.
I am not feeling very well.
It's like Your scent has been swept away in a great gail.
Maybe I'm being confined in a jail.
If I was a quail, I'd fly far away, right through all this hail.
How I would spread my wings and tail.
Instead, here I am, biting my nails.  While my tears collect in a pail.

Oh no, I can't even taste.  Every morsel is like a thick paste.
There is not a bit of nourishment for me.
Every bite I take is just a big waste. 
 I'm asking You to please, help me.  And I'm asking You to come with undo haste.

1 comment: