Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

The battle. The victory!

How long will this battle rage on.I pray it isn't long.
He tries to tell me, it's because I've done something wrong.
I pray his voice will soon be completely gone.
My confusion and fears he will no longer be able to prolong.
Nor will he ever again string me along.
Oh Father, as I sit here and wait.  I will give thanks,
and sing out Your song.  For it is to You I belong.

Where did all this confusion and pain come from?
Hurt and anger is not what I will become.
I am not dumb.  No, I refuse to let him make me numb.
My God has given me the sum.
It is His verse I will hum. To the beat of His drum.

It is like being hit out of no where by a great lightening bolt.
It truly gave me a jolt.  But oh, my sweet Saviour,
I will not revolt.  Your work will not be hindered, especially by a dolt.
He doesn't get a vote.  I thank you that I am in Your arms,
and they will tote me across this mote.
He's already dead, killed by your colt.
This I know from the quotes You wrote, in Your note.

No comments:

Post a Comment