Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Not me. You!

From the moment the mist turned into dew.
I have loved you.

You were Mine, from the beginning of time.

You were created in beauty from the start.
I gave you My heart.
Trust Me, I will not let you fall apart.

I wish you would see that I've worked it all out.
You don't have to doubt.

So, this is My message to you.
It is faithful and true.

I've got My hand on everything.
Please, rest under My wing.

All those that mean the most to you.
Haven't you realized I created them too.
I love them just as much as you do.

I will not leave them blemished or unfinished.

My sweet child. I hate seeing you yearn.
I have been patiently waiting for you to give Me My turn.

I am here. I have always been near.
And now I hope it's clear
I am going to pull up the rear, not you My dear.





No comments:

Post a Comment