Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just ask the King.

You are no different than she.
I also gave you He.
I will not leave you adrift at sea.
Nor will I let you be.
So why not ask Me.

I am not a thing.
Nor a puppet on a string.
I am your glorious King.
Take cover under My wing.
I love to hear you sing.

I know it is hard to believe.
Yet, even conceive.
that I will never leave.
All you have to do is cleave.

I am here to stay.
I have cleared the way,
 for all of your days.
I will not lead you astray.

You can hear Me too.
You are not a fool.
There is no special rule.
You don't have to go to school.
When you are cold, I cover you with My wool.
When you are hot, I have given you water to keep you cool.

I have covered all your needs.
This I have done indeed.
Every day, I hear you plead.
And I have not left you in the weeds.
Nor will I ever flee.
So, all you have to do is call on Me.

3 comments:

  1. helow how are u no my question am strgling with.the net becuse is no nolage.som body goes in my sight they read my mail than they change evrey,thing thear way.some body have all my identet .how i do ifix the computer many time but they do it again again..thanks for ur help god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write some very beautiful poems..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, :)

    Your subject matter is the best! I can tell you love God. So do I. :) You have a beautiful heart and are striving to express the love of God to your readers. That is an admirable and noble calling. I do hope you keep writing poetry. May the love of God shine from you and light up the lives of everyone you meet. :) :)

    ReplyDelete