Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Your eyes

 I love your eyes.  In them there is nothing to despise.  Though sometimes they are dry.   Deep  inside I know you cry.  Your pain is impossible to disguise.  Please, don"t try to hide.

 I'm removing your vail.  So your eyes will not fail.  But there will be times when they go a little pale, and  when they do, I'll be your nighting gale.  I'll keep your eyes from going frail.  My love you will be able to smell.  My child, just inhale.

 I'm erasing your every blight.  every scar and stripe.  The time is finally right.  For you are perfectly ripe.  This fruit I want you to bite.  This is not alot of hype.  You are soaring to the highest of heights.  With all your might.  Now that I have restored your sight.  You are redeemed from the night.

1 comment: