Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magnolia Tree....

Magnolia tree. 
This is your tree.
There is nothing lovelier than thee.
Just like the Magnolia,
all it takes is light and air to breathe.
Then your blossoms will unfurl free.
My beauty, just cleave, yes, to Me.
The scent of your blossoms,
 will flow on the breeze.

Your beauty brings Me glory.
You will no longer worry.
I have finished your story.

Just as the Magnolia,
 can not live in the dark,
neither can your heart.
My light is what you have sought.
My lovely, you have been so distraught.
Your love is safely caught.
In this, there is nothing that will depart.

Just like leaves that curl from too much sun, cold. and rain.
So have you, from the pain.  You didn't want to be maimed.
But it is your time to uncurl.  Yes, time to unfurl.
My very special girl, know you are My safely kept pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment