Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Where Has All Of God's Love Gone????

Where has all of God's love gone?
It seems like everyone is walking alone!
I'm the one that sneaks in late,
hiding in the back pew.
Does anyone notice?
Maybe a few.

Desperate for love and grace.
But all I find are whispers and stares.
As you stand with your peers,
it feels like no one cares.
So caught up in your fast paced life.
Never seeing my tears or fears.
I feel so alone.
Where do I belong?

I'm the one honking my horn.
Staring at the exit forlorn.
I have to hurry.
So I step on the gas.
I must get to the mall fast.
Sorry car in front you're just too slow.
So you I pass.
I'm in my own zone.
Forgetting that I am not alone.

The car in front has a young Mother.
Her baby girl is running a high fever.
The car I left behind has an old man,
 busy counting every dime.
He just received news that he has six months to live.
How will he ever get everything ready for his wife of sixty years on time?
He thinks he is all alone.
Where does he belong?

I am the one waiting for my plate,
just inside the shelter's gate.
In between huffs and puffs,
 the young girl serves up something similar to mush.
I am surrounded by God's forgotten mass.
How long will I last?
Tonight's temperatures are dropping below freezing.
And I am just here, hoping someone will see me.
So many of us here, how can I feel so alone?
Where do I belong?

You are the one I called to rise above.
Come push or shove,
you were called to love and hug.
I forgave you, and I groomed you.
I nurtured you, and have never forsaken you.
You have had healing and blessing.
This was not just a lesson.
Be My reflection.
Each one of you are to go to every pew.
And share My love anew.
They must know they are not alone.
Go to every car, no matter how far.
Love each and every heart.
Shine brighter than any star.
I repeat, they must know they are not alone.
Most of all, go and cover every mass.
Shower and praise them.
Envelop and raise them
Give them a fresh start.
They will help open your heart.
Make sure they see,
they are loved and matter to you and Me.

They MUST know they are not alone.
Together with Me, is where each and everyone of you belong.




No comments:

Post a Comment