Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Will Love You For You!!!!

From your very first twinkle, until your very last wrinkle,
I will be your every breathe.
With every flight, and when you are soaring high as a kite,
I will be your wind that never ends.
My words will fill your mind, filled with love and never unkind.
Every word that I speak, will be the truth that you seek.
With every stumble, yes, when your feet crumble,
I will be your net.
From your first until your last, you have filled Me with sweet joy.
You are such a blast.
I will be the one with a grin on My face.
With every urge, and every surge,  I will never leave your side.
Every time you are in need, with every deed,
I will supply every dollar.
Through every fear, I want you to hear. The soft whisper of My heavenly host.
Follow My light, it is shining bright.
When you need Me, I will give you My eyes.
Everyone finds it hard to stand, on shifting sand.
That is why I am your foundation.
I am your man, that always understands, but still it is My decree.
I am the one,  who gives you My grace.
What I gave you can not be replaced, you know His face.
My son is your key.
I will never let go, I am in control.
There is you, and there is Me, together we will always be a we.
Nothing is too vast, with every second that has passed.
I will love you for you!!



1 comment: