Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

7x70!!

I feel like I am not seen.
Stuck in between.
Still replaying the same old scene.
Caught in a dream.
Like I am terribly mean.
So dark, I can't see Your beam.

Why can't anyone see, how I long not to be me.
How I ache, to be set completely free.
How I yearn, to be strong like a tree.
How I wish, for my heart to fill with glee.

Why, I can clearly see, that the battle is in the mind.
How I ache for it, to not get in a bind.
I yearn, to feel sweet and kind.
Oh, how I wish, satan would halt to a grind.

I can see, it is all so clear.
How I ache, to hold You, Dear.
I yearn, because You are so near.
How I wish, I wasn't still full of fear.

My Saviour please, hear my humble cry.
Sometimes, it is so hard to try.
It's like I am always reaching for that pie in the sky.
There are times, I feel like I could fry.
My my, I feel so rye.
I am so thankful, I can see through this lie.
Truth is, there are times I can remember I don't have to vie.
I already have my Guy.
Then I have to let You once again, loosen the same ties.
Sigh, it is time to dry. Soon, I will fly high.
For my time with my Father is very nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment