Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loved..!!

Sweet one, You feel like you are adrift on a cloud, 
 or lost in the crowd.
Wanting to shout out loud.
 Send out the hound. So I can be found.
So hard for you, not to be proud.
Can't see over that mound.
Because it is not perfectly round.
My child, even this hurdle, I will pound into the ground.
You are not to be bound.
And I will keep you safe and sound.
So hold on tight, you are fixing to be wowed.

You are My glorious creation.
There could never be an imitation.
You are with me for the duration.
Isn't it the sweetest realization.
The loveliest sensation.
Loved one, sometimes you stumble.
Sometimes you stand.
And yes, sometimes you muddle.
But you make it through the temptation.
With My love, you don't have a need for justification.
I will put it in a quotation.
Your heart feels enough lamentation.
Give room to your ventilation.
No need for self incrimination.
Christ was your purification.
It is not just an inclination.
This is your station.
You are in the perfect location.
No need for examination.
You are exactly what I intended.
Like a sweet and beautiful carnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment