Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

His Reassurance!!!!

It is your time to die.
My beauty, that is when you will finally fly.
Without the fear of soaring too high.
I am so sorry, they can not see how hard you try.
I know how your heart shudders with every deep sigh.
You are so lovely, it brings a tear to My eye.
Forget the why. I will always love being your Guy.
It's okay to cry. Let go, I will keep you dry.

Ahhh, the lion has roared. You are not a gourd.
My love has been poured. It is your cord.
Use it toward every board, that you can hoard.
I have given you your sword, It is My word.
Now I am moving you forward,
 where you will rest with your Lord.

Your house is clean. Your grass is quite green.
It is time to glean. You are no longer a teen.
Who doesn't need to wean. Everyone must lean.
But you have the gene, to be more like a queen.
I just have to get you sit still for a preen.
You are so keen, to plant your bean.
You have escaped that mean fiend and his scene.
I am giving you your dream, and oh, how you will gleam.

Your pain and you disdain I undo.
Your thoughts I will move.
Your heart will learn it's groove.
This too is My joy,
yes, to bind your every bruise.

This I must tell, that I did not make you for hell.
I have released you from this cell.
Listen close, I will never yell.
I am here to release you from jail.
I already paid your bail.
You are looking a little pale.
your fears I am here to quell.
I hear your silent wail.
I do not fail.
Your train was set to derail.
Just in time, I calmed the gail.
Come with Me, and we will set sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment