Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 18, 2011

Saul became Paul....

Can you feel My breath on your sweet face?
It is not just a trace.
I am here with you, in this place.
You are more beautiful, than ivory and lace.
You have been anointed, with the oil from My vase.
There is a reason your name is Grace.
I chose you from the beginning, of this race.

You no longer have to roam.
I am bringing you home.
You will not have to atone.
I sent someone whose sacrifice,
pierced straight, through His bones.
I've heard your painful groan.
You have never been alone.

My Son laid upon that cross.
So you would never be lost.
And He says, it was worth every bit of the cost.

You keep beating your head against the wall.
As if you are throwing a ball.
Please, stop, so that you may hear My call.
You are more lovely, than a hand painted doll.
I will catch you every time you fall.
It is time you have the gall.
I will lead you in to My hall.
You may feel like you are walking blind,
but trust me, as did Saul, and I will open your eyes, like Paul.

Too long you have been battling.
To stay on top of My mountain.
Instead of walking about rattling.
Climb in My boat, and I will do all of the paddling.

Once we get to My valley.
There will be no time to dally.
It is here you will rest, in My galley.
Just in time for the rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment