Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Night Wrestling!!!!

You toss and you turn.
Trying to understand, hoping to learn.
You ache and you burn.
Oh, how your stomach churns.

I am here.
Oh, so near.
I've captured every tear.
Dispersing all your fears.
You are not queer.
You are Oh, so dear.

Up and down, round and round.
Trembling, like you are being chased by a hound.

Pacing, with your heart racing.
Inside and out, have no doubt.
I have worked it all out.
No need to pout or shout.
You have won, every bout.

I know your heart. I created every part.
Every day, My love will overcome every dart.

You zig and you zag.
Go ahead, throw down a flag.
Get mad.
It will not change one tiny tittle of My love.
No, not even when you think you nag.

Every day and every night,
you ask, why, what, who, and where.
Doesn't anybody see or care?
You plead, you cry, you shout.
Lord have we had a falling out?

Tick, tock, all I can hear, is me and the clock.
Will this ever end?
Will this boat dock?
Oh! maybe my heart's door has a lock.
I think I heard a knock.

Is it You? Is it me?
If not! Then who?
This can't be!
Lord is it me?
I feel like it's me.
I think it is me.
My child be still and listen!
In this plan it is you and Me.
Know you are free!

I have been trying to answer your question.
It takes time to learn a lesson.
You feel cursed with an obsession.
No, My child, you are being saturated with a blessing.
All this confessing, can sometimes feel so depressing.
My child, there is healing in this night wrestling.



No comments:

Post a Comment