Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Touche!!!!

There are times when I am in the middle of a fray.
My mind will kick and bray.
Yes, it will stray.
But through it all, Oh Lord, it is with You I will stay.
Take that devil, ha ha, touche.

Yes, sometimes I still hurt.
And I am in a big heap, laying in the dirt.
Then Your music plays,
and my heart shouts, yay.
For I love to dance and sing.
Yes, for You my God,
I will prance to every sweet tink, and ding.

Shout for joy. Oh, boy.
No matter how much I cry,
or how covered am I.
I could be a huge walking mud pie.
You could even call me pig sty.
Still, I am a most loved,
 and most beautiful pearl, to my Guy.

Wow, have I learned.
This battle is already won.
You can run your tongue.
Your days, are done.

He, he, thank You God,
for my tenacious mind.
He tried to keep it in a bind.
But You knew I would unwind.
So sweet and kind.

I believe. Oh, I know.
My life, I pray will always show.
I am in Your row.
Ho, Ho!!



No comments:

Post a Comment