Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Father Calling His Child Home!!

This is a story that must be told.
The process is sometimes painful.
But the ending will unfold.
Your story is more precious than platinum gold.
You truly are something to behold.
I will not let your legacy grow cold.
Nor will it ever be sold.
You will forever be bright and bold.
Right  now, all that matters is you have been cast in My mold.

I have given you a mission.
So please, now listen.
Your illness will not go into remission.
But My sweet one, I will not leave you wishing.
I will replace what is missing.
There is time for kissing,
and maybe even a little fishing.
Just keep your eye on the vission.

You are coming home.
Where you will never again roam.
You won't be flown.
But I have you a seat on the most beautiful roan.
I know it's hard not to moan,
when it feels like you have been given a bone.
But sweet one, everyone is just on a loan.
Your wound has been sewn.
There is nothing for you to atone.
And you will never be alone.

This storm will soon pass.
Then it will be finished at last.
The mold has been cast.
They will just have to fast.
But for you, I have a giant bass.
There will be a great mass,
that will give a little sass.
But I am ready for My lovely little lass.


No comments:

Post a Comment