Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Chosen Nation!!

Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem.
Why do you feel so numb.
And your spirit is bum.
You can not be healed with rum.
My children are not dumb.
If you would take just a crumb.
Every morsel is yum.
Listen to the beat of My drum.
It's a sweet tune.
A tune I want you to hum.
You know the sum.
My chosen one's,
 all you have to do is come.

You didn't want a fight.  So My plan was flight.
I helped you escape by My precious light.
To you the timing was tight. But I had planned it just right.
The water did not soar high, like a kite.
But it was separated to the perfect height.
You cried out from fright.  But I always had you in My sight.
When you hungered, I made sure there was always a bite.
Still to this day, you feel a slight, not quite.
That night, I gave you My might. 
So you would know and believe,
 that I gave you My Son, on a starry night.

You are not a pack of blind mice.
Though there are those,
who try to keep you in a vise, full of lice.
Starved for a plate of rice.
Please, stop rolling the dice.
This world can be so harsh.
But My plan for you is, so sweet and nice.
Know that I will do whatever it takes to entice.
I long for you here with Me, in My paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment