Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Humble Cry!!!!

I feel like I am not seen.
Stuck in between.
Still replaying the same old scene.
Caught in a dream.
Like I am terribly mean.
So dark, I can't see Your beam.

Why can't anyone see,
 how I long not to be me?
How I ache to be set completely free.
How I yearn to be strong like a tree.
How I wish for my heart to fill with glee.

Why, I can clearly see,
 that the battle is in the mind.
How I ache for mine,
 not to get in a bind.
I yearn, to feel sweet and kind.
Oh, how I wish satan would halt to a grind.

Why, I can see it all so clear.
How I ache to hold You Dear.
I yearn, cause You are so near.
How I wish I wasn't still full of fear.

My Saviour Please, hear my humble cry.
Sometimes it is so hard to try.
It's like I'm always reaching for that pie in the sky.
There are times I feel like I could fry.
My, My, I feel so rye.
I'm so thankful I can see through this lie.
Truth is, there are times, I know I don't have to vie.
I already have my Guy.
Then I have to once again, let you loosen the ties.
Sigh, it's time to dry.
Soon I will fly high.
For my time with my Father, is very nigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment