Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Goodmorning!!!!

Open your eyes, Oh, please, open your eyes.
Good morning My beautiful one.
I can hardly wait for you, each and every day.
Come to Me, hurry, come to Me.
Come and pray, later we will play.
When we are together, My heart feels light and gay.
Every morning with you, feels like a lovely sunrise, in May.
The clouds are at bay.
Hey, make sure you can hear what I say.
Your praises sing out, like the sweetest blue jays.
This is the way we will stay.
When you smile, it is like the sun's brightest ray.
Yay, Oh yay, I am the Potter and you are My clay.
I will lead the way.
Here with Me, there is not the slightest hint of grey.
Lets sing, dance, run and prance.
We can even have a little romance.
Then later we will rest.
On the grass our heads will lay.

No comments:

Post a Comment