Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, August 18, 2011

You and Me....

From the very start.
Always together.
Never apart.
Holding tight, through every fiery dart.
I pray we are, heart to heart.

No longer in disguise.
The veil has lifted from the lies.
Crystal clear skies.
Darkness dies.
Every morning we will arise.
Your clarity is wise.
I pray we are, eyes to eyes.

Now that I can hear.
Gone is the fear.
I no longer feel queer.
My senses are so keen.
I can hear every gear.
Your footsteps and mine are very near.
You are so precious and dear.
You have wiped away every tear.
I pray we are, ear to ear.

Confusion has been left behind.
What a find, to be able to unwind.
This blessing is sweet and kind.
I pray we are, mind to mind.

Without a doubt.
My life has been turned about.
Words should never make a person pout.
I am taking Your route.
From east to west, north to south.
I am painting my room in Your house.
I love being quiet as a mouse.
I pray we are, mouth to mouth.

I will never fear it.
I know I can always hear it.
You Father, rear it,
and then sear it.
Most of all, keep me near it.
I pray we are, spirit to spirit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment